Sunday, August 17, 2008

EPL 17th Aug 08

What a bad day for me yesterday. Turned out 2 of my most confident bets not only didn't yield me any income, they made me lose money. My less confident bets actually won. I wonder is it better to post all my predictions instead of just a few that I'm confident about.

Oh well, there's only 3 EPL matches today. Here goes,

Chelsea vs Portsmouth (0 : 1 1/4) - Chelsea to win by more than 1 goal.
Brazilian world cup winning coach Scolari is newly appointed as the new Chelsea manager. He brings with him a wealth of experience and Chelsea will be a dominant force to be reckon with. Deco and Anelka performed superbly during the pre-season showing much form and understanding.

Add in the lacklustre performance of Portsmouth in the Community Shield against Man U, I doubt they will be able to resist against the attacks of Chelsea. Need I say more?

Chelsea to win by more than 1 goal!


Aston Villa vs Manchester City (0 : 1/2) - Aston Villa to win!
Villa performed well in Europe which is the total opposite of what you can say about Manchester City. Man City is plagued with much backroom unrest and that is unsettling alot of the Man City players. Villa manager Martin O'Neill is a great master tactician and having manage to keep Barry Gareth, they will do well to overcome Man City.

All this points to a Aston Villa win!


I hope my tips will help all pundits out there to win big tonight! Happy betting!

0 comments: