Friday, August 15, 2008

Soccer Fever!

Hey guys,

Soccer season is finally resuming! The English Premier League (EPL) kicking off first on the 16th of August (coming Saturday) with Arsenal vs West Brom as the starting match. Slowly but surely, soccer fever will gain momentum when the other 2 major leagues in the world, namely Italy's Serie A and Spain's La Liga kicking off on 30th and 31st of August respectively some 2 weeks later.

With the top 3 most lucrative soccer leagues starting its season of battling for their respective crowns (or battle for survival for some) and at the same time earning huge sums of money through sponsors and advertisement fees, its also time for us regular people of the world to earn some extra cash indirectly through the league.

My secret to earning extra cash indirectly through soccer, is to place bets on them. I have been placing bets regularly last season to earn some extra cash for my lightweight wallet and I dare say my hits has been pretty impressive. So much so that i haven't been taking money from my parents (I'm a poor student!) Therefore, I'm going to share my predictions and also include the reasons that led me to my final conclusions.

To all soccer fanatics out there, or non-soccer fanatics out there who just wants to earn some extra pocket money, do look out for this blog when Saturday arrives. Because that's when EPL starts and the money starts filling up!

Now, let me go do my research and calculations before i post again somewhere in Saturday afternoon.

Watch here for the predictions!

0 comments: